The new merge function introduced in XMapTools 2.6.4 caused several unexpected issues, the main one in the structure of the data saved in project files. A project file might be corrupted if this function was used before Saving the project.
I provide here a patch to fix this issue and repair the corrupted project files.
1. Download the patch at https://www.xmaptools.com/Patches/Patch_Debug2.6.4.zip
2. Copy the script file (RUN_Debug264.m) in the directory XMapTools/Program/
3. Navigate via the MATLAB browser to your working directory containing the project file to be corrected
4. Type the following command in the MATLAB Command Window: RUN_Debug264
5. Click “Yes” and select your project file (*.mat)
6. Be patient… This correction can take some time if your project contains large maps
7. Your project has been corrected
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.