If you have been using XMapTools 1.6.5 or a previous version on your computer, it must be deactivated before to install XMapTools 2. It is not possible to update directly to XMapTools 2 using the launcher.
Procedure to uninstall XMapTools
- Run MATLAB©
- In the MATLAB© menu, press File and Set Path (or in R2013b and more recent, in Home, Environment, press the button Set Path).
- In the Set Path window, select the installation path of XMapTools and press Remove.
- Press the buttons Save and Close.
- You can manually remove the directory with the old XMapTools files
- Follow the installation procedure described here
- The installation directory ofXMapTools must be stored in the pathdef file of MATLAB©. If the setup directory is not listed there (during step 3, see above), this means that XMapTools is not correctly working on your machine. You can directly install the new program.
- In order to find the XMapTools setup directory, the MATLAB© function which can be used: » which XMapTools.p. This function works only if the program is correctly installed on your computer. Otherwise, the function print out: ’XMapTools.p’ not found.