This is XMapTools 3.2
A set of enhanced data visualisation tools
A sophisticated software solution
- XMapTools provides advanced numerical tools in a guided environment to explore and visualize your data in your own way
- It incorporates a large variety of options for data processing, data calibration and data visualisation via single and multi-channel maps or via binary, ternary and spider diagrams
Powerful and accurate
- Apply a correction for artefacts, a drift correction or simply perform an automated multi-channel classification or an analytical standardisation – including a pseudo-background correction method – with the assistance of predictive routines
- XMapTools also incorporates advanced tools to extract high accuracy information from any dataset at any stage of the data processing
Optimized for petrologists
- If you are interested in quantitative petrology, XMapTools provides routines and methods to generate maps for a large variety of structural formulas, diagnostic elemental ratios for both major and trace elements as well as temperature and pressure conditions
- The active development of a new generation of XMapTools modules aim to expend our research horizon notably for petrological modelling based on local equilibria
XMapTools video tutorials
How to use the advanced standardisation function?
Join the dark side
Be part of this adventure! Join our 1,323 users that already downloaded the program
Want to go one step further and spread the word around?
Buy your XMapTools’ T-shirt
Are you interested in thermodynamic modelling?
you should give a try to this cool software
de Capitani & Brown (1987); de Capitani & Petrakakis (2010)