XMapTools 3.4 is discontinued!
We are moving forward and we have deployed XMapTools 4, but you can still download XMapTools 3.4.1 here.
A set of enhanced data visualisation tools
A sophisticated software solution
- XMapTools provides advanced numerical tools in a guided environment to explore and visualize your data in your own way
- It incorporates a large variety of options for data processing, data calibration and data visualisation via single and multi-channel maps or via binary, ternary and spider diagrams
Powerful and accurate
- Apply a correction for artefacts, a drift correction or simply perform an automated multi-channel classification or an analytical standardisation – including a pseudo-background correction method – with the assistance of predictive routines
- XMapTools also incorporates advanced tools to extract high accuracy information from any dataset at any stage of the data processing
Optimized for petrologists
- If you are interested in quantitative petrology, XMapTools provides routines and methods to generate maps for a large variety of structural formulas, diagnostic elemental ratios for both major and trace elements as well as temperature and pressure conditions
- The active development of a new generation of XMapTools modules aim to expend our research horizon notably for petrological modelling based on local equilibria
Join the dark side
It is no longer possible to register for this website but check XMapTools 4 out